Chesham Home Buyer Surveys
Chesham home buyers surveys by Woodward Surveyors.
Woodward Chartered Surveyors have conducted lots and lots of home buyer surveys in Chesham for clients when they are considering purchasing a new property.
A survey for home buyers in Chesham is a service we consider to be the best mix of the older RICS Homebuyer Survey and Valuation Report but with updates and some of the features of our Building Survey, so the report looses none of the value for money of a Homebuyer survey.
Our Chesham home buyers survey is a report that is designed to assist a potential buyer of a residential property to make a reasoned and informed judgement on whether to proceed with a purchase.
Our Home Buyer Survey in Chesham is called a House Purchase Survey or a Flat Purchase Survey depending on your purchase and includes:
• The general condition of the property.
• Any major faults in accessible parts of the building that may affect the value.
• Any urgent problems that need inspecting by a specialist before you sign a contract.
• Results of tests for damp in the walls.
• Damage to timbers - including woodworm or rot.
• The condition of any damp-proofing, insulation and drainage (though drains are not tested).
• For Houses in Chesham, the estimated cost of rebuilding the house for insurance purposes.
• An optional value of the property on the open market in Chesham.
If you are considering buying an apartment, house or flat in Chesham, please follow this link to request a Chesham Home Buyer Survey Quote from Woodward Chartered Surveyors RICS team of surveyors.
If you need more information to help you decide which survey is right for your property then please take a look at our Home Buyer Survey information videos.