Chorleywood Home Buyer Surveys
Home buyers surveys in Chorleywood by Woodward Surveyors.
Woodward Chartered Surveyors have prepared and reported many home buyer surveys for customers in Chorleywood, when they are looking at potentially buying a new home.
A Chorleywood home buyers survey is a service that we at Woodeward consider to be the best mix of the older RICS Homebuyer Survey and Valuation Report but with updates and some of the features of our Building Survey, so the report looses none of the value for money of a Homebuyer survey.
Woodward's home buyers survey is a report that is designed to assist a potential buyer of a residential property to make a reasoned and informed judgement on whether to proceed with a purchase.
A home buyers survey by Woodward Surveyors purpose is to report on items of a significant nature that substantially affect the property's value, which is what most home buyers are looking for. It is more of a surface examination of a property, rather than "invasive" survey i.e. the surveyor does not lift up floorboards or similar. It is not suitable for all property types, sometimes only a building survey is recommended. Our team are on hand to help you decide which survey is best for you.
Our Home Buyer Survey in Chorleywood is called a House Purchase Survey or a Flat Purchase Survey depending on your purchase and includes:
• The general condition of the property.
• Any major faults in accessible parts of the building that may affect the value.
• Any urgent problems that need inspecting by a specialist before you sign a contract.
• Results of tests for damp in the walls.
• Damage to timbers - including woodworm or rot.
• The condition of any damp-proofing, insulation and drainage (though drains are not tested).
• The estimated cost of rebuilding the house for insurance purposes.
• An optional value of the property on the Chorleywood open market.
If you are considering buying an apartment, house or flat in Chorleywood, please follow this link to request a Home Buyer Survey Quote from Woodward Chartered Surveyors RICS team of surveyors.
If you need more information to help you decide which survey is right for your property then please take a look at our Home Buyer Survey information videos.
Our Contact Details are:
Woodward Chartered Surveyors, Canal Level, Batchwoth Lock House, 99 Church Street, Rickmansworth, WD3 1JJ
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 01923 920950