Thame Home Buyers Surveys
Thame Home Buyers Surveys by Woodward Surveyors.
Woodward Chartered Surveyors have conducted many home buyer surveys for properties in Thame when clients are considering purchasing a new property, be it a house or flat.
A survey for home buyers in Thame is a service we consider to be the best mix of the older RICS Homebuyer Survey and Valuation Report but with updates and some of the features of our Building Survey, so the report loses none of the value for money of a Homebuyer survey.
Our Thame home buyers survey is a report that is designed to assist a potential buyer of a residential property to make a reasoned and informed judgement on whether to proceed with a purchase.
This video may help answer any questions you have about choosing the right property survey for your Thame property, or feel free to use our Contact Form, or Call Us on 01923 920 950.
A home buyers survey by Woodward Surveyors purpose is to report on items of a significant nature that substantially affect the property's value, which is what most home buyers are looking for. It is more of a surface examination of a property, rather than "invasive" survey i.e. the surveyor does not lift up floorboards or similar. It is not suitable for all property types, sometimes only a building survey is recommended. Our team are on hand to help you decide which survey is best for you.
Our Home Buyer Survey in Thame is called a House Purchase Survey or a Flat Purchase Survey depending on the type of property you intend to purchase and includes:
• The general condition of the property.
• Any major faults in the accessible parts of the building that may affect the value.
• Any urgent problems that need inspecting by a specialist before you sign a contract.
• Results of tests for damp in the walls.
• Damage to timbers - including woodworm or rot.
• The condition of any damp-proofing, insulation and drainage (though drains are not tested).
• For Houses in Thame, the estimated cost of rebuilding the house for insurance purposes.
• An optional value of the property on the open market in Thame.
If you are considering buying an apartment, house or flat in Thame, please follow this link to request a Thame Home Buyer Survey Quote from Woodward Chartered Surveyors RICS team of surveyors.
If you need more information to help you decide which survey is right for your property then please take a look at our Home Buyer Survey information videos.